Tuesday, October 6, 2015

page 676 blog about upcoming paper

paragraph 3
1.how do you view yourself as a writer?
   i believe i am a strong content writer. when i read a piece of work i am able to analyze it daily daily, fire out underlying meanings, and or what exactly happened if the story does not directly state it. content is my strong pint although i do have a draw back to, grammar. no matter how good my content is and how detailed and/or in-depth it is if my grammar isn't good, which most of the time it is not, it takes away the effect of my content in my paper.

2.is this perception helping me the best writer i can be?
   the content helps me o be through with the piece of work i am reading and also when i am writing about. because i do not want to take away from the effect of that it makes me want to try harder to correct my grammar mistakes. i do not get them a lot of t he times but i believe this gives me a bit of a drive to be better.

brainstorming and planning

  • consider what you write and don't write 
         i write the details i feel is necessary to write about and the content that is need. there are always little details that can and should be left out because they are unnecessary , irrelevant, or extra fluff that you do not need in my paper.
  • consider howe you prepare and don't prepare to write a paper 
  • think of any kinds of writing that you enjoy and any kinds of writing that you dread
          i enjoy writing about books, poems, and excerpts of other things. they are normally fiction book that have a meaning to the society such as Crime and Punishment, Oryx and Crake, the scarlet letter, the fountainhead, etc.. i write papers on the content, hidden meanings, and what specific scenes mean to me and how i interpreted them. i enjoy talking about my POV to my classmates during class discussion and hearing their POV as well so it helps me think deeper into the meaning of the scene or text. i do not particularly like writing about my self i think it is awkward and i do not think much about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment