Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Early memory of reading


I have always remembered being able to read fairly well. Although, I would have a hard time reading smoothly in class like I did by myself. I did and still do enjoy reading I just keep busy soften it is hard to make time for it.

Early memory of writing
I always had the best penmenship award when I was younger.  I could wright neatly and nicely in print and in cursive.

Early frustration with reading and writing
I had a hard time reading to crowds or in public for some reason. I am not a shy person but when it came to reading it seemed as though I was.
When I was younger I prided myself on my penmanship because my grammar and spelling were never as strong. I tried to get better at spelling as the days, months, and years went by but I never seemed to get any better at it. Not being able to spell well held back my potential to excel in my writing and English classes over the years. I have always been in advanced and AP course literature classes but have struggled at points mainly due to my lack of being able to spell correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment