Thursday, August 20, 2015

How did I learn to wright and/or read?

When I was little I went to private school which has a slightly different approach to english class. My school taught me phoenix rules and sight words before everything else. Because I was not taught the basics of spelling, like souring words out to spell them, before phoenix rules and sight words i have never been a good writher.
To learn how to wright the words correctly on paper I would practice writing letters on dry erase boards  then transfer then to paper when I felt confident enough.
I learned how to read after I learned how to associate words with pictures in books my parents read to me. I also started sounding words out when i tried to read books with my parents. I began to recognize the way words look the more I read them so reading beach easier to me the more I wrote to read that same word.

What kinds of writing/reading have I done in the past?
I have done many different kinds of writing. Everything from research papers, to autobiographies, to fictional stories. I love to wright because I like expressing my ideas, but I also do not like to write because when it comes to grammar and spelling i am not good at that, which in turn takes away from the meaning my paper has.  I like to wright literary analysis papers mainly because many stores have hidden meaning or layers of meanings and i am good at looking outside the box to find the majority of those meanings.
I have read many type of literature such as poems, dramas, plays, biographies, fiction, and much more. I enjoy all of them when that have more than just one meaning to look at which is almost all of literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment